NOTE:HI,WELCOME TO MY BLOGGY.USE ALL STUFF HERE FOR FREE.QUESTION?ASK ME ON CHATBOX.^^

Order or Offer,which one?

Thursday 1 November 2012

Annyeonghaseyo,Haha..




Ello,do you want to know,?I've made an offer for you!Do you want it?What is it:

 Offer of kawaii picture

Right here,you can enjoy your cute tiny little cute-mute picture.For your blog!Awesome right!Wee!

 Offer kawaii blog

Oh,really,i'm making offer of this,am i sure,really-really sure!SURE!I;m not joking around,come take offer from me.for your kawaii blog!Nicee 

 Offer for anything else

Yeah,beside that,you can offer from me,various of kawaii gadget.But just kawaii.Kawaii is cute!So remember!I love you!So that i mean i love kawaii!

 Take order?where?

If you wanna make an order--->Just kindly clik on requesting menu bar above you.!Oh no that above you.That!In my site.Hahaha!

 The order price :

  1. For whole blog editing-->RM10-20
  2. For gadget-->RM1-5
(icon,header,cursor,anything kawaiiness)

     3.For kawaii image or picture-->no charge


That's all,i hope you like it.Enjoy your day with kawainess
N O H