NOTE:HI,WELCOME TO MY BLOGGY.USE ALL STUFF HERE FOR FREE.QUESTION?ASK ME ON CHATBOX.^^

Freebies kawaii blog clock

Thursday 10 July 2014

Annyeonghaseyo,
I really happy to see you again.Since that i'm getting busy on my study,thus i've to spend less time on blog.Huhuhu,don't be sad my dear blog.You will be fine.and i too.Really??Oh so miss my blog.Over more than 1 month,i haven't edit my blog,posting anything on "you dear" and sharing with you all kawaii stuff that i have.

But now,i've research something awesome to you,great gadget for your only blog.Here,blog clock for you,but in chinese version.So,maybe of you can't understand,or some of you can,you can use translater provided when you view the webs.just click the blue button and copy the code there,paste on your HTML javascript only.Ok.
LINK:
N O H